The first day of school will be here before you know it. Below is a checklist of tasks that need to be completed before students return on Monday, August 21.
- Complete the Online Registration Annual Verification (ORAV) by August 18.
- Review your communication preferences
- Schedule immunization and physical appointments with your healthcare provider, as needed.
- Complete the FHSD Student Health Form and submit to your child’s school nurse.
- Fill out the 2023-24 Free and Reduced-Price Meals application.
- Remind your child(ren) to change their FHSD account passwords after August 2.
- Check meal balances and add funds to your child(ren)'s lunch account
- Request changes to bus transportation by August 11.
- Pay school fines and fees
- Review school supply lists.
- Mark your calendar for Transition Day on August 17.
- Bookmark / Print the 2023-24 Student Academic Calendar.
- Look for communication from individual schools regarding additional information.
- Join our team.
- Get certified to be a school volunteer.
Elementary School Supply Lists
- Becky-David Elementary School
- Castlio Elementary School
- Central Elementary School
- Daniel Boone Elementary School
- Fairmount Elementary School
- Harvest Ridge Elementary School
- Henderson Elementary School
- Independence Elementary School
- John Weldon Elementary School
- Warren Elementary School
Middle School Supply Lists
- Barnwell Middle School
- Bryan Middle School
- Francis Howell Middle School
- Hollenbeck Middle School
- Saeger Middle School