The District Communications office is responsible for:
- Keeping all stakeholders informed about District news and events
- Sharing stories about our amazing students, staff and alumni
- Stewarding the District’s brand and reputation
- Supporting schools with parent and family communication
- Engaging community stakeholders in the work of the District
Miss an issue of the monthly newsletter? We have you covered!
- I found an error on the District website. Who do I contact to let them know?
- I want to sign up for the District and school email newsletters.
- I want to unsubscribe from District and school emails.
- I am not receiving SchoolMessenger calls/texts from the District. What do I need to do to get this fixed?
- Why am I receiving SchoolMessenger phone calls/texts from the District if I do have a student enrolled?
- I want to distribute a flyer to students or staff in the District. What is the procedure?
- I want to file a Sunshine Request for public records. Who do I contact?