Nutrition Services is responsible for:
- Providing healthy, nutritious meals for students in the District in an effort to enhance student performance
- Supporting nutrition education and health awareness in the District and participate in community health groups
Cafeteria Online Meal Payments
The Francis Howell School District uses an online payment system (Web Store) for breakfast and lunch payments. Payments can be made through the FHSD Web Store by clicking on Food Service Payments button. The system accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover (credit or debit cards). Cash and checks can still also be sent with your child to school to be added to their lunch account. The system is also able to accept electronic checks. Need help? View detailed instructions on how to add money to your student's lunch account.
Any money remaining in student meal accounts 12 months after the student is unenrolled will be donated and transferred into the Lunch Hero’s account. For any questions please contact Bina Patel at 636-851-6054.
For questions regarding FHSD nutrition services, please call 636-851-6054.
Apply for Free and Reduced Meals
Visit the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to view the instructions and submit the application.
- How can I restrict what my student is allowed to purchase?
- Can I bring in classroom treats?
- What are reimbursable meals?
- Is there any way to get the nutritional analysis of food items?
- How healthy are school meals?
- How do I add money to my child’s lunch account?
- How can I check my child’s lunch account balance?
- How can I see what my child is purchasing each day for lunch?
- How will I be notified when my child’s lunch account needs funds?
- What happens when my child’s lunch account has a negative balance?
- What happens to unused funds left in my child’s lunch account after they graduate or unenroll?
- Who do I contact if I have questions or concerns about the food served in school cafeterias?