Before & After Care
“After-school programs provide a safe and supportive environment for children and youth to engage in outside of school hours when parents are not at home.”
Vacation Station is a tuition based program that offers programming for your child before & after school, during school breaks, on early release days and during summer for children. We are a district program and offer our programming at your child’s elementary school.
Francis Howell School District recognizes the great need and vast opportunities out-of-school time programs offer to both students and parents.
Being involved in an after-school program has proven to keep kids safe, provide expanded learning opportunities and assist working families. Activities such as STEM, legos & robotics, art, gym, social-emotional learning, character building and family enrichment nights are just some of the fun and enriching learning activities offered at FHSD.
Enroll in Vacation Station
Vacation Station Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year is now open.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost of tuition?
- Is there a supply/activity fee?
- What is the difference between full-time and part-time?
- Do I have to be a Francis Howell School District resident?
- Is there transportation provided?
- Do I have to enroll in person?
- What information do I need to enroll?
- What are the program hours?
- What happens if there is an emergency early release due inclement weather?
- What happens if school is delayed one hour due to inclement weather?